We all played this game back in school, usually in an attempt to flirt with some crush on the bus or cafeteria. Me, being the relational being that I am, absolutely adore this little game because you are constantly in a state of learning something new about the person you are interacting with. So here we go, 20 Questions with Whit …
- Where do you call home? – Cedar Hill, TX (super close to Dallas)
- What do you like most about it?– It has a small town feel but is close enough to the city to enjoy the city life.
- Were you named after anyone? If so, who? – Hilary Whitney, the character in Beaches who was an heiress and a lawyer. I have not clue why, but that is what my momma tells me.
- What is your favorite color?– Maroon
- What is your favorite type of food?– Chicken Fried Rice (my momma’s recipe) or Anything Mexican
- What do you do on your day off?– I always plan to get some cleaning done at my new house but usually find myself spending the majority of my time with my friends.
- Where is your dream place to live?– As a single lady, I would love a little cottage by the beach in some secluded small town. Yeah, I would most likely be single the rest of my life but it would be a relaxing atmosphere none the less.
- What is your favorite TV show? – As of today “Friends”, but my all time favorites have to be “Lie to Me” and “Rizzoli and Isles”.
- What skill would you love to attain? – I would love to understand and be a pro at graphic design or photography.
- What is your favorite beverage? – Half and Half Iced Tea
- What is your #1 most hated chore?-Weeding…uhhh I absolutely loath this chore.
- What would you name the autobiography of your life? – “How To Pee Your Pants Through Life”
- What did you get in trouble for when you were a kid? -Talking. I was always talking or making kids laugh in school.
- What was your favorite childhood past time? – Pretending I was a singer and choreographing dances to Britney Spears, N’Sync or Destiny’s Child.
- When was the last time you were nervous? – Honestly, probably the last time I wanted to impress a boy. Haha
- What is your favorite movie theater snack?- Buttered Popcorn and a recent addition is a Cherry Icy.
- What can you not go a day without?– My phone, which sounds lame but honestly that is most likely the case. Hmm that and worship music.
- What is your biggest pet peeve? – Chewing with your mouth open!! I can’t handle it.
- Are you a shoe, purse or clothes person? – I love shoes and clothes (and I have a ton of both), purses are fun but I usually stick to the basics for those.
- What is the most valued trait in your friendships? – Loyalty
That is all folks! Comment with your answers to these questions so we can get to know each other!!